We are looking for a curious, highly motivated Software Engineer to create the next generation of SugarCRM software products and tools. In this role you will be a member of a Scrum Team working as a full-stack engineer utilizing modern technologies to develop both front end and back end components for various products with a strong emphasis on reliable, maintainable, and scalable solutions that run in high volume, high availability environments. To be successful in this role you must be independent, and be a quick learner with a can-do attitude and a willingness to work with new and emerging technologies. You will have stellar project organization and communication skills, a strong desire to collaborate with your peers, and work well in cross-functional teams.
● Produce high-quality software on schedule
● Extend and optimize current software architecture
● Perform design and code reviews regularly
● Explore and evangelize new software design and architecture
● Challenge, mentor, and learn from your peers
● Experiment in order to continually improve processes and products
● 2+ years of experience with enterprise software development and/or distributed SaaS systems
● 2+ years of practical Object Oriented Programming
● 2+ years of software programming for the web
● 2+ years of experience with emerging languages and technologies
○ Experience with Angular.js, NodeJS, Golang, Kubernetes is a plus
○ Experience with DevOps, AWS, and cloud services is a plus
○ Experience with microservices, containers, and pipelines is a plus
● Ability to write unit tests required
○ Experience with test automation is a plus
● Knowledge of, and experience with, creating and consuming RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of, and experience with, Advanced SQL and NoSQL data stores
● Experience in Agile software development methodologies
○ Experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins and other agile tools a plus
● Excellent communication skills across a global cross-functional audience
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience
SugarCRM is a customer experience (CX) leader enabling businesses to create profitable customer relationships by delivering highly relevant, personalized experiences throughout the customer journey. We empower companies to strengthen existing customer relationships, create new ones through actionable insights and intelligent automation and better understand the customer at every stage of the journey. This enables businesses to accelerate demand generation, grow revenue, deliver superior customer care and increase loyalty. Our easy-to-use, intuitive platform makes customer experience easy and accessible for everyone, allowing marketing, sales and services professionals to focus on high-impact, value-adding activities that create customers for life.
SugarCRM will continue to offer a flexible workplace supporting employees interested in either working in one of our physical offices, working from home, or working from a combination of the two. Please work with your recruiter to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.