Technical Lead for Diagnostic & Services for VNI CVS - TSR
Continental's Diagnostic & Services platform is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of customers.
It is fully integrated into Continental’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution along the complete value chain of connected services, maintenance intervals, tire pressure, fuel level, battery status, or error codes, track stolen cars, navigation information, etc
Please find on this link a snippet of what we do:
We are looking for an experienced person capable to work with a team of distributed engineers across multiple projects, acting as technical lead in order to ensure the best practices and to maximize the potential of team members.
As a Technical lead you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that best practices for coding, architecture, design and security are deployed across all team members consistently;
- Technical mentoring, guide and support team members in implementing of multiple components ranging from embedded and mobile up to cloud solution;
- Get involved in defining development related strategies;
- Identify opportunities for improvement;
- Quality of the developed code;
- Involved in hiring process and development of the team members roadmap;
- Act as technical contact person with other stakeholders;
- You will be part of an agile development team;
- You will have access to the latest technologies.
- University Degree (. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
- Minimum of 3 years in similar engineering field;
- In-depth knowledge of embedded technologies;
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies are considered a plus;
- Experience working in agile teams;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.