Proof-Test Process Control Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Proof-Test Process Control Engineer to help us shape the future.
Based in Slatina, Romania you will be responsible for supervising a small team of process control technicians involved in the mechanical Proof-testing of Optical Fiber at our brand new production facility, whilst being a part of our world class “Make it” career program.
What is the MAKE IT Program?
Our "Make It" Manufacturing program is unique. You'll be highly visible from day one, and along with a competitive salary package, customized to best suit your needs, you'll have the opportunity to partner, and learn from, a highly skilled mentor, as well as the chance to shape the future from day one in a challenging role at one of our largest facilities. Over 4 years, you'll expand your knowledge and develop your skills, as part of a comprehensive career program, designed to immerse you in the business from day one.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re are looking for a Proof-Test Process Control Engineer who is passionate about a technical career in a world leading Group. We are looking for the following skills and motivations:
- Excellent leadership ability, with the ability to lead, develop and mentor a small team of technicians
- A keen eye for detail, ideally with experience of optimising intensive microprocesses
- A Pragmatic approach to problem-solving, capable of improving the robustness of the proof-testing and rewinding machines and the reliability of procedures in innovative solutions and methods
- Excellent team building and communication skills, capable of working with a variety of internal departments, external stakeholders and customers to seek effective outcomes
- Paramount approach to safety instructions and ISO14001 EMS guidelines
- Promote the quality policy and implement the continuous improvement approach
- Data Analysis Skills
- Motivated, Self-Starter that can succeed with minimum coaching and direction.
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Mechanics / Industrial automation background
- Excellent English Language Skills (written and spoken); French language skills in addition would be an advantage
Nivel de vechime
Nivel mediu de experiență
Tip de angajare
Sectoare de activitate