We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to help us shape the future.
Based in Slatina you will be responsible for Process Engineering as part of a diverse and multi-cultural process engineering team, working with cross functional internal teams, whilst being a part of our world class “Make it ” career program.
What is the MAKE IT Program?
Our "Make It" Manufacturing program is unique. You'll be highly visible from day one, and along with a competitive salary package, customized to best suit your needs, you'll have the opportunity to partner, and learn from, a highly skilled mentor, as well as the chance to shape the future from day one in a challenging role at one of our largest facilities. Over 4 years, you'll expand your knowledge and develop your skills, as part of a comprehensive career program, designed to immerse you in the business from day one.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re are looking for a Process Engineer who is passionate about a technical career in a world leading Group. We are looking for the following skills and motivations:
• Technical / Engineering degree;
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in a complex (ideally) industrialised organization, of which minimum 3 years in a production / process environment;
• Ability to act under own initiative, whilst being accountable for areas that may fall outside of your immediate responsibilities
• Excellent time management with the ability to work to tight deadlines; a creative, problems-solving mindset
• Customer focus and commercial awareness
• Strong communication skills and excellent team spirit, whether working with internal or external peers; being able to influence and motivate others toward developmental process activity and objectives.
• Agilile and highly motivated in the pursuit of individual, team and company objectives
• Fluency in English; an additional European Language would be highly beneficial
Nivel de vechime
Nivel mediu de experiență
Tip de angajare
Sectoare de activitate