Assistant Accountant / Accounts Receivable
About Vista Group and what we offer you:
We believe in rewarding great people with great things: Vista Group provides competitive salaries, a great benefits package, an inspirational working environment and a great team who have your back! At Vista Group you will get all of this and more... Only Super Benefits will do for Superheroes!
You will get to be a part of the exciting movie entertainment industry: Brad Pitt! Scarlett Johansson! Quentin Tarantino! Ridley Scott! All people we’ve never met! But we do create and provide innovative products and solutions that are used worldwide by cinemas, studios, and the cinema going public alike. We build amazing products that transact the business of the movies. More than 20 billion dollars of tickets are sold through Vista Group every year; but more than that, we are a group of good people who love doing good things. You will work with an elite team of superheroes in a great culture that delivers the best products to the cinema industry and will find yourself surrounded by success and opportunity – yours for the taking. Vista Group is an established company, with over 20 years growth and experience, but with the variety, challenges, and the excitement of a start-up. Come and join our cast of characters and be an integral part of making the cinema industry an even better experience.
- The key focus of this role is to liaise with the Vista Group EMEA Accountant & Customer Success Managers to actively reduce outstanding Accounts Receivable for Vista Group EMEA entities. This will involve communicating with customers directly regarding outstanding invoices and obtaining remittance for payments made.
- Assist with the monthly EMEA Accounts Payable process by ensuring all supporting documents are correctly loaded into Microsoft Navision
- Processing of bank and credit card transactions for Cinema Intelligence, including monthly reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly Cinema Intelligence payroll information to external payroll providers
- Accounts Payable transactions entered into Exact for Cinema Intelligence
- University qualification
- Strong written & verbal English is essential
- 1 to 3 years’ experience within an Accounts Receivable or Finance role
- Microsoft Navision / Exact or other accounting software experience (preferred)
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- 21 holidays
- Private medical insurance (Regina Maria private health network)
- Public transport reimbursement - up to 100 RON
- Half reimbursement for glass/contact lenses - up to 450 RON