Telesales account manager
AFORTI Exchange is an international currency exchange platform for Businesses Clients. We offer competitive exchange rates, guarantee very comfortable non-cash exchange without having to leave your office.
We operate in two markets (Polish and Romanian) and we also plan to launch our branch in Bulgaria and other EU countries in the near future.
AFORTI Exchange is a part of Aforti Holding SA Capital Group, listed on NewConnect - Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Telesales Account Manager
Work place: Bucharest, Romania
- contacting potential customers to inform them about AE services;
- selling Aforti Exchange services by telephone to SME customers; creating their own portfolio;
- enter and update customer information in the database (CRM);
- deliver clear and concise sales messages to build loyalty and delivering customer service remains a key priority; generates sales opportunities for the field team.
- interest in the financial markets or currency exchange market will be an additional asset;
- proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota over the phone; previous experience in selling financial services over the phone is a powerful advantage;
- good knowledge of relevant computer programs (. CRM software) and telephone systems;
- excellent knowledge of English – minimum communication level (B2);
- high school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus.
- interesting job in a dynamic organization;
- induction training package plus periodically trainings;
- an attractive fixed salary plus a consistent bonus system;
- the possibility of professional development within the Aforti Holding Group;
- participating in many new and challenging projects in a fast-growing international company.
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 950 €