Technical Support Level 2 - Brasov
• Expert knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy creation and maintenance
• Strong working knowledge and previous experience configuring and administering Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies
• Knowledge of Identity Access Management solutions
• Knowledge of LDAP, SSO, SAML
• Knowledge of Cloud Applications such as Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
• Problem resolution including root cause analysis
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team
• MCSE with concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 preferred
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for delivering outstanding customer support and delighting our customers. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on technical support engineer who can rapidly learn the value proposition and apply to customers of all sizes. The candidate is responsible for collaborating with the Professional Services team to assure a smooth transition post-deployment to support/maintenance phase. The candidate is also responsible for improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
* Available to work in shifts
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, franceză, italiană