HR Business Partner - Brasov
We are looking for an HRBP who will manage the HR activities for our business and operational departments in Brasov. As an HR Business Partner, you will apply HR management principles and knowledge to establish rapport, trust, confidence and credibility with management and employees.
You are responsible with
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit;
- Planning and coordinating full-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, for both graduate and experienced hires recruitment projects for the business and operation division;
- Always search for new creative ways to find candidates and propose new approaches (using a variety of sourcing methods);
- Build a strong business relationship with the internal client;
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers;
- Prepare reports required for the ongoing projects;
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Implementing and driving training planning in close collaboration with all team leaders and HR Team (including onboarding for new hires);
- Provide HR consulting for department leaders, support definition of training needs;
- Manage programs that address Employees Engagement key driver (internal communication, well-being);
- Provide support in the appraisal process and career management.
You Are a Part Of
The Human Resources team in Romania and you will report to the Human Resources Director. You will be working most of the time with business and operation division and will be collaborating with many teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years of experience in human resources (recruitment and admin);
- Ability to deal with high recruitment volumes and complexity, managing multiple projects at the same time;
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices;
- Revisal/Charisma know-how is considered an advantage
- HR Administration experience (Personnel Administration certificate);
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Ability to work with a variety of sourcing methods;
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, enthusiastically and creatively with limited supervision;
- Ability to accurately assess candidate skill set, motivation as well as job and company fit;
- Very good communication and influencing skills, good management of stress;
- Good command of English, both spoken and written;
- Available for travel as required.
Why should you join BNP Paribas PF Bucharest Branch?
- We have a great and fast working environment;
- We are part of a strong financial group;
- We have an attractive benefits package.
Nivel de vechime
Nivel mediu de experiență
Tip de angajare
Sectoare de activitate