Credit & Collections Administrator
PTC has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998 were the first to market with Internet-based PLM. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way you create, operate, and service products. With PTC, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.
Do you want to change the way we create our new interconnected world?
Are you passionate to drive the future of innovation?
- You will be part of a team of Finance professionals who are responsible for the management and control of the AR asset for PTC, and who have the ability to drive PTC’s cash flow and balance sheet metrics.
- In this role, you will help mitigate credit risk related to Accounts Receivable (AR) by performing detailed analysis and interpretation of a customer’s financial position, enabling PTC to make well-informed credit decisions.
- Critical role in the Quote to Cash process
- Frequent interaction with customers, Operations and other PTC teams
- Problem solving skills translate into faster payments
- Follow-up on past due AR to maximize cash flow while minimizing bad debt in accordance to established policies and procedures.
- Reach monthly, quarterly and fiscal year-end collection targets to achieve assigned KPI’s.
- Interact with internal and external customers to resolve payment issues or invoicing disputes.
- Work closely with sales teams to improve sales velocity, enhance the customer experience and maximize collection results.
- Gather financial, operational and credit information to assess customer credit worthiness.
- Analyze financial statements, review D&B and CRM reports along with payment history and provide credit limit recommendations to Credit and Collections Management.
- Release orders on credit hold timely and within approved guidelines.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, in Finance, Accounting, or business-related field
- 2-4 plus years’ experience in commercial credit and collections
- Possesses a strong work ethic and can work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate level skills with Excel preferred.
- Experience with Oracle or equivalent ERP system preferred.
- Prior project management experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and German/ French/ Italian
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC.
We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team.
WHY JOIN US?
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action-oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
- Customer Success
- Innovation & Empowerment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Social Responsibility through Shared Value
More about PTC:
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Great opportunities for career development
- Employee training development
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Project-based travel opportunities worldwide if the role requires
- Top office facilities and easily accessible location
- Private health insurance;
- Medical hospitalization
- Private pension plan
- Life insurance
- Meal tickets
- Very advantageous gym membership
- Vacations days based on seniority
- Employee Referral Program
Candidate Data Privacy: In sending us your Resume or CV, you are allowing us to store it with your contact details in our job applicant database.
We will only share your personal details with the PTC HR team members, talent acquisition, third-party facilitators and consultants engaged to support the recruitment process, and PTC Interview Panel Members for positions that you have applied for or that may be of interest to you for a profile like yours.
We may need to share your personal data with external third parties such as to local labor authorities, courts and tribunals, regulatory bodies and/or law enforcement agencies for complying with applicable laws and regulations, or in response to legal process.
We will not keep your personal information in our candidate database for more than 6 months after the end of your hiring process (that is to say after the last call, interview, meeting or email that we have had / exchanged with you during the interview process), unless either we are required to keep such information longer by law or we have written agreement via email from you.
We might ask final candidates for a reference checks (we will always ask you first before contacting anyone for personal references) and for certain positions where we feel a background check is required, we might share your personal details (Email ID) with a service third party provider who will support this.
Nivel de vechime
Nivel mediu de experiență
Tip de angajare
Management de proiect
Sectoare de activitate