Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Collections Officer with Portuguese
This is what you already have:
- You enjoy communicating in foreign languages (minimum B2 Portuguese/ minimum B1 English);
- You have basic knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package);
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are customer friendly and insightful, oriented towards finding solutions;
- You have previous accounts receivable experience (rather a nice to have than a must);
These will be your main activities:
- Manage customers’ expectations;
- Reconcile client’s accounts;
- Initiate collection activities via mail/ phone and manage the customer portfolio (within the agreed credit terms and credit limits);
- Provide information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
- Input notes on payment agreements, do daily follow-ups and reinstate accounts when payment is received;
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Currently with COVID-19 all work is being performed remotely.
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform.
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.