The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
Knowledge / Experience:
• Minimum 2-3 years management assistance/administrative experience;
• Fluency in English and thorough knowledge of Romanian;
• Good PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, databases, Internet).
• Project Managements skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
• An adaptable and flexible approach;
• Good organization and problem solving skills;
• Reliability and discretion;
• Positive attitude and self-confidence.
• Assisting the division's director and senior manager with both admin and business monitoring tasks;
• Handling administrative tasks, e.g.: office stationary supply, booking meeting rooms, travel and accommodation arrangements, phone calls, correspondence etc.;
• Drafting, formatting or translating various documents, like contracts, invoices, presentations, meeting minutes etc.;
• Recording and updating information in various systems and databases; drafting reports;
• Keeping track of contracts and files/archive old files and corporate documents;
• Planning and organizing various events like internal meetings, conferences, training sessions, team events etc.;
• Liaising with various third parties, e.g. authorities, couriers, vendors, clients;
• Travel arrangements (flight tickets, hotel reservation, taxi, meeting rooms, registration);
• Information search (intranet or telephoning).
What we offer
• A rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged;
• Comprehensive and ongoing learning - a variety of local trainings;
Deloitte in Romania is the one of the leading professional services organizations in the country, providing services in four professional areas ‑ audit and risk services, tax, consulting and financial advisory services. Deloitte in Romania is an affiliate of Deloitte Central Europe, an organization devoted to excellence in providing professional services and advice, focused on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries, with access to the deep intellectual capital of more than 200,000 people worldwide.