Accounts Receivable Specialist with Dutch
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for a broad range of markets and applications such as apparel, automotive, building interiors, building materials, healthcare, energy, filter media, shoe and leather goods as well as specialties. The Business Group generated sales of 890 million euros in 2019. Today, Freudenberg Performance Materials has 35 production sites around the world in 15 countries and has some 5,500 employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
The company is a Business Group of Freudenberg. Last year, the Freudenberg Group employed more than forty-nine thousand people in some 60 countries worldwide and generated sales of more than 9 billion euros.
Accounts Receivable Specialist with Dutch (m/f/d)
- Performs the Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections process
- Processes and reconciles incoming customer payments in our ERP system (Cash application)
- Identifies overdue payments and executes dunning actions in strong collaboration with the local entity's Finance and Sales Managers
- Executes the credit management process
- Resolves open issues with the local entity
- Raises Credit Notes post approval from local entity
- Performs Accounts Receivable reconciliation (GL vs SL)
- Offers audit support for activities in scope
- Assures ad hoc support for projects, initiatives
- Experience in the Accounts Receivable credit & collections area
- Experience in accounting, finance or a related field would be a plus
- Good English and Dutch language skills, any additional foreign language knowledge is appreciated
- Computer skills related to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- SAP Knowledge or different ERP
- Team player, confident, hard working person
If you like to make a difference and if you would like to be a part of a growing, successful company, then this is the moment to join Freudenberg and become part of a great team! Please send us your resume.