Account Management and Sales Junior Opportunity with French
Arnia Software is a fast growing IT company ranked in Deloitte’s Technology Fast500 EMEA, delivering outstanding technical expertise in areas such as web development, mobile applications, databases and artificial intelligence.
At Arnia, you will embark on a rewarding path giving you everything you need to build a fast-moving digital career. In this role, you will support the growth of the business – so be ready for new experiences, opportunities and challenges every day.
What you will need
- Graduate studies (ideally Marketing, Economics or Technical);
- Maximum 1 or 2 years working experience in an IT, recruitment and/ or commercial position;
- You will work in a fast pace environment, so excellent organizational skills are a must;
- In this role, drive, ambition and an entrepreneurial mindset are the keys to success;
- Since IT is changing fast, we expect you to embrace this change and enjoy having a diversity of assignments and working with colleagues from many departments. You can switch easily from one situation to another and work with customers from around the globe;
- A keen interest in Technology;
- Confidence speaking to customers and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Superior speaking and writing skills in English and French.
This is a client facing role and, following an onboarding period, you will participate together with senior commercial and technical colleagues to insure the deployment of effective actions for customer satisfaction and the successful delivery of our services.
- Collaborate with the Business managers to create new opportunities to insure customer satisfaction and to attract new clients;
- Closely working with the clients and other departments in the company to deliver the services;
- Assist the Business managers in deploying strategies to develop their business unit, drive productivity and maintain high level of service quality;
- Draft proposals, assist with finance and administrative tasks;
- Assist with reporting and invoicing process;
- Work and learn to manage contracts and presentations;
- You will have the opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge on a wide variety of services, technologies, and businesses.
We provide on the job mentoring and structured training, direct interaction with customers and senior managers that will sharpen your commercial and interpersonal skills and you will enjoy bringing real value to your team. You will benefit from valuable exposure to a variety of business areas where you will be exchanging with our internal departments and our customers, which include some of the biggest names in technology.
You will start as a Junior Account Executive, supporting our Business Managers and you will gain an all-round understanding of both commercial and technical areas. After one year, you will have the opportunity to become an Account Manager or to move to other dynamic areas in the company such as Talent Acquisition. You will receive continuous coaching and opportunities to develop your leadership skills and evolve into a role as a Business Manager.
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity for promotion, bonus and pay review
- Medical subscription
- Weekly fruits day and company social events (quiz night, pizza& games night, chess tournament to name a few)
- Friendly company atmosphere and business-casual dress code
Arnia is a software development company, founded and operating since May 2006, which specializes in software development services. Our areas of expertise cover most of the current software technologies, frameworks and platforms for developing and implementing.
Web applications Web design/UX design Mobile applications Database management systems Content management systems Cloud-enabled solutions E-Commerce solutions Rich client applications
We have a large pool of highly skilled engineers with excellent technical knowledge and proven successful project experience, located in two delivery centers, in Bucharest and Brasov.
Our clients are ranging from Fortune 500 to Forbes 50, spanning on 3 continents and more than 10 countries.
If you want to find more about our company, do not hesitate to contact us. And why not, join us – we are always looking for talented and passionate professionals to join our teams.
We play an active part in supporting the community, by providing services that targets social segments in need of education help, technology resources and other services we can provide. Here are three of the non-profit projects we are strongly engaged in and very proud about: experior.ro, bursadefericire.ro, daruiesteviata.ro
Entry-Level (< 2 ani) Mid-Level (2-5 ani)
Oraș de lucru
IT / Telecom