A2C Business Analyst
Primary purpose of the role:
The role will be to support the A2C Global Process Owner in setting up and running the A2C CoE. This includes creation and distribution of all A2C reporting (the dashboards, cash target tracking) and supporting communications, as well as programme and administrative support.
The Business Analyst will also own the creation and distribution of the cash newsletter as well as build and manage the A2C CoE intranet.
The overall aim of this role is to support the drive of better cash collection, improve customer experience and ultimately bring this area of the business to the same level as the Iron Mountain brand.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide weekly Agreement to Cash reporting by extracting (where possible) or compiling data from countries, developing the reporting, and providing supporting communications and commentary. Accurate and consistent reporting and analysis is paramount.
- Continuous improvement of the reporting, including improving the visual presentation as well as leveraging IM tools and technology to automate elements (i.e. Oracle, Tableau, etc.).
- Proactively provide feedback to the A2C GPO on countries who are performing well, understanding what changes are resulting to positive metrics as well as provide feedback on countries who are performing poorly, offering them with improvement suggestions or tools they can use.
- Supporting the development of wider finance and non-finance A2C metrics and developing the reporting and business processes to manage these metrics.
- Supporting the GPO to create communications including creation and distribution of the cash newsletter.
- Liaising with the Internal Communications team to develop an A2C CoE intranet site and ensure all processes, tools and templates are accessible and transparent.
- Supporting the A2C GPO in developing senior leadership presentations including Design Authority and Steering Committee presentations.
- Supporting the A2C GPO in programme management, including developing and overseeing CoE plans, and ensuring activities, risks and issues are being tracked and managed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with a concentration in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Information Technology, Accounting, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Experience in reporting, metrics and MS Excel
- Strong background in creation and delivery of internal communications
- Some experience in developing PowerPoint slides
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Outstanding reporting skills including excel – pivots, databases, sorting, and data manipulation.
- Outstanding analytical capability with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Finance Systems, ideally Oracle.
- Ability to challenge and to ask where clarity is required.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent English communications skills - written and oral
- Innovative and creative approach is essential.
- Proactive in approach to all situations, and takes ownership of activities and outputs.
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem Solving
- PowerPoint Skills
- Management skills and experience will be useful. Although the role does not have direct reports, management of a number of stakeholders around the business will be required.
Nivel de vechime
Nivel mediu de experiență
Tip de angajare
Servicii pentru clienți
Sectoare de activitate
Servicii de informare