Junior Java Developer
Adecco is recruiting for its client specialized in providing Corporate Performance Management and Business Analytics solutions. With offices in Canada, USA, and Romania, the company has a global reach providing services to over 300 clients worldwide. You will conclude the contract directly with our client for an indefinite duration.
You are welcome to apply if:
- You are in your early stages of your Java Developer career (1-2 years experience) and you want to code from scratch
- You are searching for an opportunity to grow technically and you want to join a company that is ready to invest in you the way you invest in them
- You want recognition for you innovative customized smart solutions
What you will be doing as Java Junior Developer:
- Communicate. You will provide regular status updates to the Technical/Project Lead and later on to the client. You will create documentation and participate in project meetings.
- Drive implementation. You will be a primary resource and developer through the full lifecycle of the solution.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with internal and external contacts to ensure we are delivering a customized solution to specification.
- Mentored. You are supported and mentored by senior team members
What you need to be our ideal candidate:
- Project implementation expertise: 1-2 years implementing applications in a developer role.
- 1-2 years of experience developing in Java/J2EE and Familiarity with Object Oriented design concepts, data structures and algorithms, service oriented architectures, relational databases, data warehousing is desirable (Oracle preferred)
- Working experience with Web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP, XML and JDBC
- Ideally, experience with emerging technologies supporting in-memory, multi-threading, multi-processor and multi-model platforms like Spark, Ignite, MongoDB, Hazelcast etc.
- An understanding of WildFly, WebLogic, Tomcat
- The personality: ambitious, innovative, results-oriented, highly accountable and willing to learn finance business concepts
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Grupul Adecco este lider mondial în furnizarea de servicii specializate de resurse umane. Serviciile pe care le oferim vin ca o oglindire a cunoașterii pieței din România și a înțelegerii clare a nevoilor clienților, ca rezultat a 50 de ani în care am acumulat experiență și cunoștințe și în care am implementat tehnici și metode moderne de lucru.